The Enneagram can be applied to almost any area of our lives, because our types are active almost all the time.
Insights can be found for increasing mastery in areas such as personal growth, management, relationships, education, parenting, motivation, leadership, and more.
Below are links to some quality Enneagram resources:
INTERVIEWS WITH SARAH
- Enneagram in Relationships – Interviewed by Alina Frank
- Enneagram as a Path to Soul – Interviewed by Craig Weiner DC
ENNEAGRAM ONLINE RESOURCES
- Enneathought for the Day – Subscribe for a daily email service
- Enneagram Worldwide – Helen Palmer and David Daniels
- Enneagram Institute – Don Riso and Russ Hudson
- Spiritual Dimension – Sandra Maitri
- The Changeworks – Tom Condon
- Enneagram in Business – Ginger Lapid-Bogda
- Enneagram Spectrum – Jerry Wagner
- Go Conscious – Panel videos and music videos
- Conscious.TV – Videos of panel groups and interviews with teachers
- Enneagram in the Narrative Tradition – Click number for video panelists
SEATTLE AREA RESOURCES
The Enneagram in Love and Work – Palmer
The Wisdom of the Enneagram – Riso and Hudson
The Essential Enneagram – Daniels and Price
The Positive Enneagram – Rhodes
The Enneagram Field Guide – Bartlett
Consider sharing which resources have been most valuable to you and why below.